Thursday, April 19, 2007

around firenze

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In front of Arno River in Ponte Vecchio

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A really small car
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I heart these ads!

I finally met up with Christi's friend Jill, and she took me to this really good gelato place.  There was this one flavor which consisted of pistachios nuts, chocolate and black pepper.  It was so good and authentic.  We chatted up a bit and after that we separated since she was going to cook dinner for her Italian family.  I decided to go crazy again, and take more random photos while walking around in Florence.  I saw some great classic sculptures that I have learned back in college.  I find some of these sculptures to be hilarious, especially fig leaves on genitalia.  In all, it is impressive that these sculptures have manage to survive all these years.  Ciao for now!

No comments: