Wednesday, December 1, 2010

tis the season to be jolly

jolly
I rarely get into the holiday season, but this year has got me and everyone in the mood. It must be the cold crisp weather L.A. has been having. I have purchased many lattes to warm up for the past week because it has been uncharacteristically cold.  People are wearing scarfs to warm up, rather than wearing it as a fashion statement.  Now everyone seems to be wearing leather gloves as well to keep their digits warm.  Sometimes it makes me laugh because there are colder parts in the states, but you can't blame L.A. people since we are not used to this type of weather.  Here are my hipstamatic shots around the Farmer's Market at the Grove.  This place will get you in the mood due to the gingerbread house and the massive tree decorated with sparkling lights.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ah I've been in the Christmas mood since October haha! It's the only part of winter I enjoy (January and February are just the cold, without the cosiness..)

Xx