Thursday, December 16, 2010

amelie

gnome
I have a thing for gnomes ever since seeing the movie Amelie ages ago.  One of my favorite films of all time and Amelie was actually my first DVD purchase and my last since I rarely watch DVDs at home.  I am a movie watcher gal who enjoys going to the movies and seeing a film in the big screen.  I did see Amelie in the big screen and enjoyed every moment of it.  It must be the artistry of the film and the quirky scenes, like the gnome traveling all over the world.  If I spot one at the cafes I frequent or just a random gnome around the places I visit, I will take a picture of it.  The gnome on the swing is at a restaurant in Catalina Island and the two other gnomes are from Aroma cafe in Studio City.
amelie

1 comment:

sisters in black frocks said...

it took me a second time of watching amelie to really appreciate it, and i most certainly do now