Monday, December 27, 2010

my christmas

Christmas was another day of fun filled family activities.  My sister and cousin happen to choose gingerbread house making as the activity for the night for the kiddos.  I happen to partake in gingerbread house making because I have never built one myself.  How crazy is that?  I have a niece who stated she builds one every year.  Oops on me, I had to build one.  For the following day, on my sister's birthday, my family and I brunched at DTF dumpling house and pigged out on some tasty dumplings.  We ended her birthday extravaganza with a dinner and the anticipated movie, Somewhere, written and directed by Sofia Coppola.  The film had the similar mood as Lost in Translation and the coolest part is seeing the inside of the Chateau Marmont.  I was surprised it looked like a shit hole, but then again, it has the old hollywood feel decor and the comfy couches made the chateau feel like home.
gingerbread casamoi
My gingerbread house.
gingerbread house happy bday
My sister's cupcake cake with some delish macaroons! Oh so yummy macaroons.
dtfpcn
DTF dumpling house, such good dumplings and isn't this adorable?
My fav drink during dinner, PCN, yum!
sistahssomewhere mood board
My two sisters enjoying their burgers. Somewhere mood board of Sofia Coppola.

No comments: