Monday, September 15, 2008

peru

Photobucket
Peru is in my top list of travel destinations because of the architectural wonder, Machu Picchu. The days when I'm up early, I watch the Today show, and a few years back they were doing this special "Where the heck is Matt Lauer?", and he was in Machu Picchu that one day. I was just in awe of how beautiful Machu Picchu was on t.v. and I made sure I would see it in my own eyes. You don't think about it for a while and you even visit other places on your mental list. Then you start to think when is it going to happen? Well, I will visit this sacred place this year, next month in fact. It's just fitting because I will start my new job late October, and I wouldn't be able to travel anywhere until next year. I'm just excited it's actually going to happen because planning a vacation can be a tedious process and an itinerary can get expensive I might add. I'm just happy I still live at home so I can take off to places without worrying about paying rent, and I have been rollin' around the same car since high school can be a plus too. Nevertheless, oh so excited for my trip to Peru next month!

No comments: