Tuesday, September 23, 2008

frisco fun

sfmoma fun. frida
signage chairs
My sister, cousin and I decided to head up north since we were all off from work for 3 days. It was kinda my idea since I wanted to see Frida Kahlo's exhibit and we all love the unique shops up there, it was meant to be. There were some memorable moments, like lost reservations and panic to where we are going to sleep. So with all that ishness, we were able to get a room at the Maxwell Hotel for a 4 star price in 2 star accommodations (never again)! The upside about the Maxwell Hotel is the location. We were near everything and we were always out and about, so it wasn't a big deal if the place was getting remodeled and the sheets have holes in them. A lesson learned from this experience is never buy into that "hook it up" thing unless I see a reservation number, a last name of the friend, and I gave my money up front for this hook up and even then it seems shady business. Other than the drama, it's always good times in frisco.

No comments: