Thursday, May 31, 2007

i have this thing down...i think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last night I read the email regarding Kroq's presale for Snow Patrol on Thursday (today).  The opportunity wasn't enough for me, so I googled for the password for the fan club presale and to my surprise and luck, someone actually blogged about it and I was able to get the password.  Today, I was waiting for the Kroq screen to come up in Ticketmaster, but it never did, so I actually typed in the fan club presale and got pit tickets!  I never thought of ever having the opportunity of getting pit tickets, but if it comes your way, why not.  The Greek is a small venue, and every seat you get is pretty good anyways.  Anyways, Yay pit tickets!

I finally uploaded my pics from my trip to Italy, and damn, I took tons of pics.  To check it out, click here!
I finished Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix last week.  Since I had a long flight home, I was able to breeze through it.  Now I'm reading the 6th book and enjoying it so far.  It's intersting how much Harry has evolved in each book and how much confidence he has gained.  I can't believe I read these books in such a short time.  I was able to read so much at work because my job can be slow at times.  Most days it's slow, but other days are an adventure to get through.  Can't wait for the last book and the movie that is coming out since I just read it. :)

No comments: