Friday, March 2, 2007

oooh la la...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My Eiffel Tower picture transformed into blank note cards, ooh la la ja'dore! 


Once in while I will get emails from Shutterfly offering specials on prints.  This week they offered free 12 blank note cards of any picture you wanted.  I choose this one because it is my favorite pic of Paris.  It was a perfect setting, wandering aimlessly in Paris with my sisters and finally getting to the Eiffel Tower with the sun setting and the tower just barely lit for the night.  This pic was captured by my Nikon N65 35mm and I heart my camera.

I finished the 2nd book of Harry Potter and was just impressed as the first book.  The Chamber of Secrets gave a glimse of who was Voldemort and gave a human side to him.  He was an orphan boy like Potter, but had evil desires.  I also liked the idea how both Harry and Voldemort mirror each other and good people have the potential to be bad.  The story also reminds me of Star Wars for some reason.  Now, I will move on and read the 3rd Harry Potter book and see what mischief Harry and Ron will get themselves tangled in.

No comments: