Monday, December 24, 2007

it's christmas eve ya'll!

DSCN3514 DSCN3635
lombard street DSCN3552

I just finished wrapping my Christmas presents and feeling like a damn insomniac... a perfect time to blog.  Frisco was a lot of fun.  Tons of Euros in Frisco I might add.  
It was nice to hear their accents for a change. 
The highlights:
1. First road trip with Ken.
2. First time stepping foot in Alcatraz, crazy!
3. Being a tourist in frisco (the times I go, there is a show I had to catch since I missed it in L.A., or such a silly excuse to shop in H&M, pre-L.A. distribution).
4. Using the cable car system to get around and of course via foot.
5. Yummy clam chowder.
6. Gingerbread latte galore (very cold weather does that to you).
7. Second time seeing Frisco during the Christmas season, beautiful.
8. Cha Cha Cha's!
9. Little Italy
10.Crisp air.

DSCN3493  DSCN3515  DSCN3448  DSCN3545 DSCN3647

No comments: