Friday, October 7, 2005

about me

A drawing of my Aunt's condo at a tender age of 8 years.

Actual condo as of today.

My mom found this folder I had made when I was 8 years old. It was an About Me folder that you make in grade school. My mom has a Rodriguez trait that nothing is to be thrown away. I hate giving her bags of old clothes for the Salvation Army because she never seems to give it away. The stuff usually piles up of boxes in the garage. The trait isn't so bad when you find something from the past, such as my About Me folder. A simple assignment when I was 8 years old can bring so many memories of my innocent childhood. I also remember drawing this picture because the assigment was unique to me at the time. I was a latchkey kid and the idea of being outside when my parents weren't home was ludicrous. I took a chance and drew the condo to finish the assigment so I can do other things like watch t.v. According to my About Me folder, my favorite cartoons where the Smurfs and Thundercats... and yes countless of others such as the Hanah Barbara series of cartoons.

Here's me watching t.v, the smurf with a pink hat and the thundercat dagger thingy.

No comments: