Saturday, July 23, 2005

peacocks


I have been walking around my neighborhood to get some fresh air and a little bit of exercise. I have been talking about these peacocks roaming around Mc Vine St. Everytime I would walk, I would see these peacocks. Isn't strange? Is there an underground peacock farm in Sunland, or have the pets in America have gotten stranger? I don't know if the peacocks are allowed to be household pets, but all I know at least 3 households in that area have peacocks. One day I decided to take my digicam to catch these beautiful birds, and here are my pictures. I didn't know how to make the bird fan out it's tail. I was gonna throw a pebble to see what would happen, but my conscious told me NO because it seemed cruel (it was gonna be a small pebble). Anyways, I think they were scared of me, like "who is this crazy woman taking pictures of me!". One time a peacock was standing on a white picked fence with the sunset as a perfect backdrop and all I can think of is "Damn, wished I had my camera phone!".

No comments: