Wednesday, July 27, 2005

malibu

The last time I went to the beach to swim was ages ago; my sister and I decided to enjoy a picnic and boogie boarding in Malibu. Using the Topanga Ave. and maneuvering the zig zags, the beach is not far from the valley. There wasn't any traffic and we got to Malibu in 40 minutes. I never swam in Malibu; I usually hit Zuma or Newport. It was so much fun because the tides were low, and the water was refreshingly cool than the usual ice cold temperature. It was just nice to get away from the heat. I suck at boogie boarding because I can never catch a damn wave and when I do, I crash and land my feet on the rocks. One time I somehow got into a surfer's wave. At least he was cool about it and didn't say a thing. The surfers' in Malibu ride the waves like proffesionals. Hmm.. I should try surfing one of these days. Yes, I got sunburned! The sun hates me.

No comments: