Thursday, June 23, 2011

bazaar

The Bazaar by Jose Andres @ the SLS hotel has been my favorite dining experience to date.  My sisters and I went to the Bazaar during Dine L.A. a few months ago and I am still nostalgic.  There was so much to see from the unique chairs and a gift shop filled with one of a kind necklaces and art books.  I love the chairs in various lengths, shapes and sizes.  The table settings were off the wall as well; the whole restaurant was filled with these bizarre objects.  The food were like art pieces and tasted so unique too.  Let's go back to the Bazaar!
A group pic @ the gift shop area.
beduya sisters
What a cool candle and to have these hands as jewelry holders, how cool that would be?
jewelry
The bartender making my liquid nitrogen caipirinha and our various tapas.
bartenderIMG_1867
My liquid nitrogen caipirinha, oh so yummy.
liquid nitrogen caipirinha
A unique take on empenadas and cotton candy foie gras, delish I might add.
jamoncotton candy foie gras
??? and organized cesar salad, with quail egg on top.
??organized cesar salad

2 comments:

sisters in black frocks said...

i'm not sure what i would eat there, but i don't even care. it looks so neat, i must go!

aminosea said...

it would be hard for a veggie girl like u. i would go for the the drinks. so yummy!!