Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my current thing, urth caffe

bev hills cafe
I remember going to Urth Caffe ages ago with a friend. I never gave this place a thought since I couldn't stand the obnoxious people that sip coffee at the Melrose location. As you grow older, you tend to allow stupidity around you since I am there for the coffee. I can withstand posers, wannabe actors/agents/stylists, I dunno because I truly luv their spanish lattes. The lattes are amazing. One reason is, I really...really... really miss my cafe con leches from Spain. Everyday, I would drink coffee because it was fairly cheap (uno euro) when I was living there. There hasn't been a coffee place that matches the coffee and coffee experience than Urth Caffe, well except for Aroma Cafe in Studio City ( I heart those gnomes). For the most part, it is very entertaining to sit and people watch. The people are hilarious actually and they are in their own little world as well.

2 comments:

Christina Erin said...

I <3 urth caffe! the one in santa monica is gorgeous with a fireplace and the outdoor area is lit and romantic :)

sisters in black frocks said...

aroma does have a nice vibe as well. so crowded though!