Sunday, February 5, 2006

coldplay + fiona apple = concert

I had to see Coldplay before they head off to Europe. The night didn't start off so well because I had a sister who takes forever to get ready and L.A. traffic, which resulted in missing Fiona Apple's performance. I was pissed since I wanted to see her perform again. She gets into seizure like dance moves and really feels her music. I love that! People I spoke to while waiting in line in the bathroom said she didn't perform that long, and I really didn't miss much. Since I saw her at Frisco, it was alright. I was not gonna have that situation ruin my night. It was such a long walk up to our seats. They were way up in the boonies! I took initiative and decided to plan a way to get at least to the lower terraces. The plan worked and we ended up getting better seats than the Irvine concert last year. The show was amazing of course. Since they have been on tour for a while, it really showed. They haven't had haircuts and they didn't have as much energy as last time. Nevertheless, they always deliver a great show.


I have been at the Forum before but never noticed the floor since last night's concert. The floor is made out of tiles. The tiles have the Forum emblem and name engraved on it. The tiles are in the lobby and on the bathroom floors. Check em out whenever you go, it is pretty cool.
Above are more pictures of the concert. The stadium picture is the view from our old seats. We were so lucky to sneak up and get really good seats.

No comments: